We believe in our community
Ever since we started business it has been important to us to be an active part of the community we work in – to give back in a meaningful way to improve the world around us.
The success of our business has allowed us to organize and participate in many activities that go on in our area. Our business itself puts us in a unique position to give back in certain ways that benefit a number of worthy organizations. As we grow, we are always looking for ways to grow the community involvement of our organization.
Sterling equipment and furniture donations
Very often, when a customer moves, reorganizes, or has a decommissioning project, there is equipment and furniture that is either replaced or is no longer needed. If it is in good, re-usable condition we donate it to organizations such as “The Furniture Trust” and the “Restore”. These groups either ensure the furniture finds a new home with a non-profit organization or it is sold, and the proceeds go towards their non-profit work and community-based projects.
Organizations we support:
Some of the organizations we have donated to include:
- Hudson Memorial School, Hudson,NH
- Town of Chelmsford Police Department
- Urban College of Boston
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
- Dracut High School
- Charlotte Avenue School, Nashua NH
- Thom Anne Sullivan Early Childhood Programs, Lowell, MA
- Project New Hope, Leicester, MA
- Grafton Public Schools
- Milford Police Department, Milford, MA
- Haverhill Public Schools, Haverhill, MA
- Providence Police Department, Providence RI