Why Move Your Business to Boston
If you’re looking for a great urban center for your business, Boston is the place! In addition to being an ideal place to grow your business, it is a fantastic city to live in. One of the oldest cities in the United States, it has a rich history and a vibrant network of commercial professionals. Boston consistently ranks among the top cities for startup hubs and business incubators. If you are considering a move to Boston, there many reasons to do so. Here are a few:
With more than 50 institutions of higher learning with 150,000+ students in the greater Boston area, Boston is among the top 10 most educated cities in the USA according to WalletHub. Since almost 50% of the metro Boston population has bachelors degrees, the area is home to a large number of intelligent, capable, motivated employees.
A Center for Cutting Edge Technologies
With numerous established technology parks, the presence of several research universities, and a top incubator for start-up businesses across a wide variety of industries, Boston is known nation-wide as a center of innovation. The Kendall square area alone has over 120 life science industries within 1 mile.
The Perfect Location for Start Ups and Small Businesses Looking to Grow
With an educated workforce comes an entrepreneurial spirit. Boston is the perfect place for forward thinking business leaders wanting to turn their new ideas into profitable businesses. Organizations like MassChallenge and the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), provide the perfect environment. MassChallenge has helped over 2,928 startups that have raised more than $8.6 billion in funding and generated $3.6 billion in revenue. The Cambridge Innovation Center has, “…collaborative work environments [that] support thousands of individuals in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors who are focused on innovating solutions to local and global problems.”
Boston is a Livable City
For a number of reasons, Boston has a high quality of life which makes it a great place to live.
- Top Rated Transportation System – Boston consistently rates high for its public transportation systems making working in the Boston area without a car feasible. While not perfect, there is an on-going $8 billion dollar renovation underway to grow and update service across all its lines.
- Sports – In addition to teams such as the Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, and the Patriots, there are popular sports events such as the Boston Marathon and the Head of the Charles Regatta.
- Culture – Boston hosts many cultural activities, festivals, concerts, and theater. A number of these events are quite affordable and family friendly, including the Boston Arts Festival, Boston Harborfest, and a number of free festivals in the North End every August just to name a few.
- Parks and Green Spaces – Boston has the expansive Emerald Necklace design by Frederick Law Olmsted. An 1,100-acre chain of linked parks starting with the Public Gardens in the heart of Boston and extending out to Franklin Park’s 527 acres consisting of a zoo, golf course, ponds, and gardens at the other end. These parks have something for everyone!
- Some of the Best Hospitals and Healthcare in the Country -The Boston area has 25 hospitals and 20 community health centers. The Longwood Medical area is one of the densest, most advanced medical communities in the country. Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were among the top 20 hospitals in the country according to US News and World Report in 2021.
Let Sterling Help You Move Your Business to Boston
In 1994, Sterling created the Commercial Moving Services Division. With over 25 years of experience, our commercial movers have become the largest and most-respected provider of commercial moving services for the business community in New England.
Whether you’re planning an office move or a laboratory relocation, our full-service team has the knowledge and experience needed to help you relocate your organization successfully. There is no job too big or small for our expert crew.
Rather than let this complex process disrupt your day-to-day activities and stress your employees, why not hire the top-rated commercial movers in Boston? Sterling has created some of the most experienced moving crews in Boston whose range of skills covers all your moving needs. From start-to finish, they will provide your business with comprehensive moving solutions that streamline the process and minimize any disturbance to your day-to-day operations.
When you work with us, you’ll receive a complete range of benefits, such as:
Furniture Breakdown and Installation
Expert Packing and Unpacking, Custom Crating
Commercial Shelving and Caging
Secure Storage and Warehousing Solutions
Computer and Equipment Disconnect/Reconnect
To learn more about what we can do for you, give us a call today or simply fill out our online form to schedule a free, on-site consultation.
- Sustainability in the Moving Industry
- Protecting Your Shipments – How to Inspect & Accept Freight & Cargo Valuation
- 12 Things to Consider of When Moving a Manufacturing Facility
- How to Pick a Reputable Moving Company
- What is LTL Shipping and How Can it Help my Business?
- What Housing Market Will You Find When Moving to Florida?