What to Expect with Sterling Warehousing
Cost Control: You pay only for the space you use. This gives your organization tremendous flexibility to adapt to changes in business conditions and seasonal cycles.
Security: With alarmed systems paired with constant video surveillance, you can rest assured knowing all your assets are secure. Sensitive materials can receive special handling as required.
Efficiency: We’re experts in commercial warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment. The knowledge and skill of our highly trained professionals frees your team to concentrate on your core business activities.
- Alarmed security systems with video surveillance, monitored 24/7
- Climate controlled
- State-of-the-art inventory control and asset management system updated daily
- Long or short-term storage: seasonal, overflow, special projects, fulfillment, and more
- Conveniently located in Massachusetts, near New Hampshire, on major highways 95, 495, and Route 3
Technology: Sterling’s proprietary warehouse management system puts detailed inventory information at your fingertips. You have secure, real-time 24/7 online access to your inventory, extensive reporting and tracking capabilities, as well as the ability to schedule pickups and deliveries online.
Customer Service: Our trained customer service team is here to support you on an on-going basis and coordinate all of your needs. They are available to answer all of your questions, help you with any services you require, and manage your inventory.
Value-Added Services: Our warehousing services raise the value of your supply chain. With our improved tools and flexibility, you can better manage inventories and distribution of finished goods as well as postpone final assembly and labeling until customer orders are received. Our fulfillment services include:
- Pick and pack
- Light assembly
- Order assembly and fulfillment
- Packaging and repackaging
- Inventory management
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Project management