What to Expect with Sterling Specialty Freight Transportation
Integrated Services: We offer a comprehensive range of value-added services to create a seamless solution that reduces non-essential handling, improves efficient delivery, and reduces costs by using a single provider.
The Right Equipment for the Job: Every truck in our fleet is equipped for the safe, secure transport of high value items:
- Air-ride trucks
- Specialized padded van transportation
- Move pads, straps, and load bars
- Satellite navigation and online tracking
- White glove services for delicate high-value, high-touch items
- First and final mile pick-up and delivery
- Inside pickup and delivery, debris removal, and labor support resources
- Flexible scheduling with 24/7 delivery availability and expedited capabilities
- Online scheduling and tracking with real-time information
In-Depth Knowledge and Experience: We have a long history of moving the most sensitive items from a wide variety of industries:
- Lab and medical equipment
- Fine arts
- Museums displays and exhibits
- Trade show equipment
- Electronics and technology
Cold Chain Logistics: Sterling’s custom trailer is designed to maintain best practices within cold-chain logistics. Some of the many features to ensure this are:
- Dual generators
- Stringent temperature control and monitoring
- Built-in security measures
- Strict adherence to the protocols of cold chain logistics management
- Dependable cold chain of custody management
- For more information visit Industries, We Serve → Biotech/Labs
B2B Direct Services: Coordinated, cost-effective solutions that seamlessly integrate the distribution and logistics portions of your supply chain.
Experienced Customer Service Team: With an average of 15+ years of experience, our dedicated support professionals are experts in the logistical network, quality control, tracking, and tracing.
Secure Warehousing: Secure, climate-controlled storage throughout our network of warehouses To learn more visit our Warehousing page.