Specialized transportation nationwide
Reliability, security, and attention to detail – why so many companies become our repeat customers.
Sterling provides freight transportation in addition to white glove services for secure, reliable shipping of your high value items. We have the experience in specialized freight transportation to support your needs and critical requirements from start to finish. You can rest easy knowing our trained moving professionals and drivers deliver the extra level of care and attention that your items require.
What to Expect with Sterling Specialty Freight Transportation
Integrated Services: We offer a comprehensive range of value-added services to create a seamless solution that reduces non-essential handling, improves efficient delivery, and reduces costs by using a single provider.
The Right Equipment for the Job: Every truck in our fleet is equipped for the safe, secure transport of high value items:
- Air-ride trucks
- Specialized padded van transportation
- Move pads, straps, and load bars
- Satellite navigation and online tracking
- White glove services for delicate high-value, high-touch items
- First and final mile pick-up and delivery
- Inside pickup and delivery, debris removal, and labor support resources
- Flexible scheduling with 24/7 delivery availability and expedited capabilities
- Online scheduling and tracking with real-time information
In-Depth Knowledge and Experience: We have a long history of moving the most sensitive items from a wide variety of industries:
- Lab and medical equipment
- Fine arts
- Museums displays and exhibits
- Trade show equipment
- Electronics and technology
Cold Chain Logistics: Sterling’s custom trailer is designed to maintain best practices within cold-chain logistics. Some of the many features to ensure this are:
- Dual generators
- Stringent temperature control and monitoring
- Built-in security measures
- Strict adherence to the protocols of cold chain logistics management
- Dependable cold chain of custody management
- For more information visit Industries, We Serve → Biotech/Labs
B2B Direct Services: Coordinated, cost-effective solutions that seamlessly integrate the distribution and logistics portions of your supply chain.
Experienced Customer Service Team: With an average of 15+ years of experience, our dedicated support professionals are experts in the logistical network, quality control, tracking, and tracing.
Secure Warehousing: Secure, climate-controlled storage throughout our network of warehouses To learn more visit our Warehousing page.