What to Expect With Sterling Moving
A Thorough Planning Process This begins when your dedicated Project Manager meets with you to walk through your facility, discuss all your required moving services, time frames, budgets, and special requirements. Next, we deliver a cohesive plan coordinating and integrating all the required services and resources, ensuring a successful result.
- Detailed planning with our professional move managers
- Flexibility to meet tight deadlines and minimize downtime
- Pre-move meetings to ensure that everyone is properly prepared
- A variety of packing and protective materials to ensure everything is secure
- Specialized handling and custom crating of high-value equipment and delicate technology
The Best Crews in the Industry Experienced, in-house trained teams who arrive on time, in uniform, prepared to work – we never use temporary labor.
Skilled Handling of Office Technology Our experience includes office technology that ranges from a few cubes to thousands of workstations, large data centers, and server racks. We’ve done it all!
- Data centers
- Data and voice cabling
- Phone Systems
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
As Much Packing Help as You Need All of our packing services are marked by care and attention to detail. Whether you are moving office furniture, technology, delicate equipment, or valuable artwork, all of your items are securely packed, handled appropriately, and arrive safely.
Available as Long as You Need Us We will handle any post-move considerations and follow up needs that arise; disposal or storage of excess material and decommissioning of your old facilities. We are here for you!