Moving Resources to Inform and Help You Plan
Relocating can be a daunting process with many elements that require planning and organization to make it all go successfully. Sterling is here to help make your relocation go as smoothly as possible. We have put together a number of moving resources to assist you by answering your questions and offering information to help guide you.
- A list of FAQs to provide quick answers to some common questions
- Office Moving Planning Guide – A Guide to Successfully Plan Your Office Relocation
- A Complete Office Move Timeline – A thorough timeline covering all the tasks involved in an office move.
- A list of FAQs to provide quick answers to some common questions.
- Replacement Value Coverage – Valuation – It is important to protect your property from loss during a move. Things rarely occur but knowing all your options will help you rest easy.
- How to Forward Your Mail – A critical step to ensure all your important mail gets to you in a timely way after the move.
- Pack an Overnight Bag – It is a great idea to pack an overnight bag for your first night in your new home. It is important to have those personal items you will need immediately at hand.
- Getting to Know Your New Area – Some handy tips on settling in after your move.
- How to Pick a Reputable Moving Company
- What is LTL Shipping and How Can it Help my Business?
- What Housing Market Will You Find When Moving to Florida?
- Moving from Massachusetts to Chicago
- Moving to a New Home- A Timeline and Checklist to Ensure Success
- What is the Difference Between Insurance and Valuation?