Replacement Value Coverage – Valuation
Coverage “Just in Case”
Although we make every effort to protect your belongings from damage, there are inherent risks with transporting furniture. Sterling has two different types of coverage: basic and replacement value. If damage does occur, the choice of you select will determine how the claim is handled
- Provides repair or replacement up to $.60-per-lb., per article
- It is provided free of charge
- It is less than the average value of household goods
Replacement Value Coverage
- Sterling covers the cost to repair or replace the damaged object with a new, comparable item, whichever is less, up to the full value of the piece.
- Three deductible plans are available: no deductible, $250 deductible, and $500 deductible
- Tips for A Safe and Successful Lab Move
- Moving Public School and University Facilities
- 7 Reasons to Outsource Your Warehousing Operations
- Facility Changes and Updates – Should You Outsource These?
- Sustainability in the Moving Industry
- Protecting Your Shipments – How to Inspect & Accept Freight & Cargo Valuation