Replacement Value Coverage – Valuation
Coverage “Just in Case”
Although we make every effort to protect your belongings from damage, there are inherent risks with transporting furniture. Sterling has two different types of coverage: basic and replacement value. If damage does occur, the choice of you select will determine how the claim is handled
- Provides repair or replacement up to $.60-per-lb., per article
- It is provided free of charge
- It is less than the average value of household goods
Replacement Value Coverage
- Sterling covers the cost to repair or replace the damaged object with a new, comparable item, whichever is less, up to the full value of the piece.
- Three deductible plans are available: no deductible, $250 deductible, and $500 deductible
- How to Pick a Reputable Moving Company
- What is LTL Shipping and How Can it Help my Business?
- What Housing Market Will You Find When Moving to Florida?
- Moving from Massachusetts to Chicago
- Moving to a New Home- A Timeline and Checklist to Ensure Success
- What is the Difference Between Insurance and Valuation?