Moving from Rhode Island to Florida
Whether family or career is playing into your reasons for moving from Rhode Island to Florida, working with a trusted moving company will help ease the stress of the planning process. At Sterling Corporation, we’ve been the first choice for professional moving services since our founding in 1952. Our team has won numerous awards for quality service, and we’re proud to be an agent of North American Van Lines—giving us access to a nationwide resource network that makes handling any size household move throughout the United States a seamless, stress-free process.
Moving from Rhode Island to Florida is a long, complex move. The moving company that you choose must be able to handle all the details of your relocation—regardless of the size of the project. At Sterling, we put our customers first in every aspect of relocation. From our free, in-home estimates to personalized move coordination, we’ll be with you each step of the way to guide you through the moving process.
To help you get the highest value for your budget, Sterling Corporation offers comprehensive moving and storage solutions that include:
- Professional Packing Services
- Quality Packing Materials
- Crating for Fine Art & Mirrors & Antiques
- Online Shipment Tracking
- Debris Removal
- Comprehensive Valuation Protection
- Containerized Storage Available
Rhode Island to Florida Moving & Storage
To give you extra flexibility in your moving process, we offer short- and long-term storage solutions that can be secured as part of your Rhode Island to Florida moving project. All of your belongings will be stored in secure wood vaults within our modern warehouse facility, and you can have peace of mind knowing that your items will be kept safe for as long as needed.
Relocating due to a job can be a stressful endeavor, and Sterling is here to help. If your employer has decided on your relocation, have them contact our team to learn more about our affordable employee relocation services. We’ll work with your company’s requirements, and we guarantee that your move will stay on-track for their budget and schedule needs.
To make the most out of your RI to FL moving project, contact the experts at Sterling Corporation! Just give us a call or fill out our online form, and one of our professional team members would be happy to answer all your questions and get you set up for a free, no-obligation moving estimate.
Why move to Florida?
- Florida is famous for its terrific weather! The average temperature year-round in South Florida is 72’ (northern Florida is 67’) and the state enjoys 250 days of sunshine each year. If you move to Florida, you can leave that snow shovel behind!
- No state income tax Because of the immense tourist revenue, Florida does not need to levee an income tax on its residents.
- Florida real estate is affordable While the prices have risen in recent year, your dollar still goes a lot further in Florida then it does in a Northern state. Also, homes and lots tend to be more spacious.
- The cost of living is lower than many other parts of the country. Florida ranks only slightly higher than the National Average cost of living index (4.33% above). Rhode Island on the other hand ranks 19.39% above. Your money goes farther in Florida.
- Florida has a booming economy. In addition to tourism, Florida is home to a number of industries such as aviation and Aerospace, Cleantech, Defense, Finance, Information technologies, and life sciences. Florida has one of the largest economies in the United States.
- Outdoor sports and water activities year-round. Because of the weather, you can participate in activities like golfing and tennis any time of the year. If water sports interest you, swimming, sailing, diving, and/or yachting are always close at hand. In Florida, you’re never too far away from the water.
- Don’t forget the beaches! The state has many beautiful beaches including Destin, Clearwater Beach, Naples, Siesta Key, and Amelia Island, just to name a few. Living in Florida provides access to all its beautiful beaches. Again, Florida is a narrow state, so the coast is always close to you.
- An amazing array of activities. From Disney to the Everglades, Florida is full of adventures and unique places. There are natural wonders like Devil’s Den and Butterfly World, historical sites like St Augustine and the Ringling Museum, and of course the theme parks. Disney and Universal are just two of the many.