It all begins when you meet with your Project Manager who learns your goals, time frames, budgets, and special requirements. Afterwards, they engineer a cohesive, detailed plan that incorporates every step and coordinates all required services, ensuring a successful result.
We provide a comprehensive freight management solution and coordinate every aspect of the transportation, storage, and delivery of your materials. Our tracking technology provides full transparency, so you know the status and location of your materials at all times.
Once the plan is in place, your Project Manager and our customer support team will be in continual contact with you to make any adjustments you need and answer questions that arise. Every delivery and installation crew selected from our large staff of experienced, in-house trained personnel arrives on site well-versed in your project and ready to work!
Your single source for all your needs
Our ability to provide a complete array of services, creates a remarkable level of efficiency in several ways:
- One contact for everything it’s just easier.
- Cost savings by “bundling” all services through one provider.
- And Sterling’s favorite – the ability to form a stronger relationship. We know you, your business, and its needs, and can offer the best solutions.
Our experience and focus on planning, details, and you’re on-time, on-budget requirements, makes us the ideal partner for all your hospitality transportation projects!
- Transportation – truckload, LTL, and specialized equipment transportation
- Inbound logistics management – vendor coordination and delivery management of domestic and international shipments
- Warehousing – a nationwide network of managed storage facilities for consolidation and security
- Inventory management – order and supplier management
- Delivery – local scheduled deliveries to the work site; sequenced and consolidated as needed
- Full packing and custom crating
- Installation– assembly of furniture, artwork/mirrors, and electrical equipment
- Online shipment tracking, inventory management, and reporting