Warehouse Associate (Chelmsford, MA)
Sterling Corporation is one of the largest, providers of commercial moving and warehousing services in New England and the Greater Boston area and we are currently searching for candidates to join our Warehouse operations team. Sterling has an excellent reputation providing corporate clients with national warehousing and distribution services. Sterling’s success over the last 60 years is directly related to its commitment to providing the highest quality service to our customers..
We currently have openings for a full time Warehouse Associates at our Chelmsford, MA facility.
- Must have prior forklift experience and certification
- Experience using a hand-held scanning device.
- Capable of heavy lifting.
- Must Possess a current driver’s license
- Must be computer literate and have prior on-the-job computer experience
- Must have good communication skills; able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to absorb constructive criticism.
- Modular furniture installation experience a plus.
- Must be at least 18 year of age
Respond via resume or contact Jim Scanlon at 978-322-2514.
We strive to make Sterling a good place to work. To eligible employees, we offer a variety of benefits including medical insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour