Truck Drivers – Class A and Straight Truck
We have several full-time positions for Class A CDL licensed and straight truck drivers with required availability as scheduled: Monday — Friday; occasional Saturday shifts. 2 years of experience a plus.
- Maintain radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location
- Maintain all required records: Truck log according to state and federal regulations, and account of materials and products transported
- Load and secure necessary equipment onto the truck and off load it at the job-site
- Clean and inspect vehicle
- Operate equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials
- Obtain customer signature for goods delivered
- Assist in loading and unloading truck including securing cargo for transport
- Assist move crews on-site during move and installation projects
- Upon arrival to the job site, driver is to coordinate with the project supervisor
- Maintain all required Licensing and Medical Cards
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Highly organized
- Great ability to multi-task
- Focus on attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 year of age
Respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jim Scanlon at 978-322-2514.
We strive to make Sterling a good place to work. To eligible employees, we offer a variety of benefits including; medical insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Sterling is an Equal Opportunity Employer