Modular Furniture Installer
Sterling Office Services is one of the largest, providers of commercial relocation services in New England and the Greater Boston area.
We several have full-time positions available. Experience in the commercial moving and installation industry a plus.
- Know all major brands of systems furniture and read blueprints & CAD drawings
- Take direction from the on-site lead supervisor and work as part of the normal move crews once all install responsibilities are completed
- Provide your own tools at every job site
- Possess reliable transportation
- Able to lift over 50 lbs, ability to lift over your head
- Must be at least 18 year of age
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Highly organized
- Great ability to multi-task
- Focus on attention to detail
Respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rick Sierra at 978-758-3556.
We strive to make Sterling a good place to work. To eligible employees, we offer a variety of benefits including; medical insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer