Full and Part-Time Movers
Sterling Office Services is one of the largest, providers of commercial relocation services in New England and the Greater Boston area.
We specialize in large office moves, installations & decommissioning work. We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated, responsible individuals looking to become a part of our move teams. Experience is a strong plus.
• Move boxes, furniture, and equipment
• Learn and use Sterling’s standards for packing, padding and loading and customer service
• Be able to lift, carry, move items more than 50 lbs
• Physically fit
• Must have drivers license & reliable car (will need to drive to job sites on occasion)
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Excellent customer service skills
• Pass a background check
• High school or equivalent
Respond via email to email@example.com or contact Jim Scanlon at 978-322-2514.
We strive to make Sterling a good place to work. To eligible employees, we offer a variety of benefits including; medical insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer Sterling is an equal opportunity employer.